The Career Development Center empowers the Northeastern Illinois University community by providing excellent opportunities for career exploration.
We offer many resources and services to Northeastern students and alumni, including:
- Assistance in choosing a major or career path
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Appointments regarding interviews, job search strategies, and networking
- Workshops, job fairs, and other events
- Building connections between students and employers
- Internship programs, such as the Illinois Cooperative Work Study program
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (773) 442-4680. Drop-in resume critiques (no appointment needed) are available Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in B-119. For job openings and opportunities please click on the following link College Central Network, online job board.